Personal Interest

Traveling

I want to go to different places like the provinces and the mountains because in these places. I can relax because the scenery is quiet and beautiful besides because I also want to learn and know the different cultures that exist in the area.

Apart from that, I want to travel because I am interested in different things, especially here in the Philippines. Because I'm also an adventurous person and I want to be amazed by the things that are right here.

Sports

Besides traveling, I also want to gain knowledge about sports. Right now all I know is basketball because I play it and it's also my passion besides that it's also becoming It's my hobby and I'm happy when I play it. Besides basketball, I also know a little bit about volleyball and sometimes I play it.

Right now in the next few days I would like to have more knowledge of different sports and I also want to try them because I am an adventurous person, so if possible and have hope I will try and play different sports like football scoccer badminton and so on.

History

Besides traveling and sports, I am also interested in history. Because I want to be amazed by things, I think I will be amazed by the different histories of the country, so this is also something that interests me.

Apart from that, I would like to expand my knowledge in history because I can be sure that many things happened in the past and I can also learn a lot from it. And because in today's time it seems that the precious things are being ignored and I also want to give value to it especially to our young people.

Comments

Post a Comment